Donate to the Harford County Volunteer Fire and Emergency Medical Services Association

Your financial contributions are equally as important as donating time.

Please help us knock down the misconception that property taxes 100% fund fire and EMS in Harford County.

Your generous support of the Harford County Volunteer Fire and Emergency Medical Services Association (HCVFA) is crucial in ensuring protection and preservation of you, your family, your business, your property in Harford County – regardless of which way that comes. It is through both time and monetary donations that we can mitigate emergencies impacting those in our community.

Financial contributions are used for the general operations of the Fire and EMS Departments within the HCVFA, supporting fire stations, turnout gear, apparatus, vehicles and maintenance, medical supplies, insurance and a host of other items. HCVFA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and your tax-deductible donation allows our more than 1,500 volunteer members to perform their life-saving mission.

Contribute via mailed check:

Paper Can Help Put Out Fires

Donations may be made by paper check and mailed.

Please send your fund drive donation, payable to:
Harford Co Fire and EMS Association

Mail To:
Harford Co Fire and EMS Association
ATTN: Treasurer
2220 Ady Road
Forest Hill, MD  21050

If you would like your donation to be directed to your local Fire/EMS Department, please advise the name of the department on the Memo line of the check. Otherwise, your donation will be used for special projects that benefit all of our Harford County Departments, such as Recruitment & Retention, Fire Prevention, Major Maintenance Project, etc.

Thank You!

We genuinely appreciate the support from our community. Any amount and every contribution helps our volunteers achieve our mission. If you would like to support us in other ways, consider joining our ranks to serve as a volunteer!

Emergency Vehicles

Privacy & Protection

The HCVFA will never solicit donations over the phone. Occasionally, a Fire or EMS Department will solicit a third-party vendor for a specific fundraiser (goods or services, etc.) This information will be posted on the respective Department’s website.

If you have a question regarding the validity of a donation or fund request, please contact HCVFA directly.

Firefighters Operating Hose